Monday, November 17, 2008

Mepilex AG - great product, amazing company!

I've talked about all the nice people we've been fortunate to meet since Cicily was born, and now I have to share the wonderfully nice companies we've been fortunate to link up with.

We just recieved a generous supply of Mepilex AG samples from the Molnlycke Health Care company. The VP of marketing for the company found the blog post about how well Mepilex has worked for Cicily's g-tube site and he contacted me. I was in tears when I read his message, being so in awe and grateful that people care so much about my Cicily. Now I don't have to worry about the insurance company telling us one day that she's had enough Mepilex and they won't cover it anymore!

We also want to say thank you to Southwest Airlines. They have a voucher program for medical needs. I applied for tickets to fly to San Francisco to meet with the ear doctors and they gave us vouchers for Cicily's ticket and part of mine. I (definitely) fly SWA!!

As I've mentioned before, Cranial Technologies provided Cicily's helmet that she wore post- jaw distraction.

It's a wonder for me to be Cicily's Mom and see so many people take an interest in her well-being and be touched by her lively spirit.

4 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

I think people are naturally drawn to a sweet Spirit like Cicily. I told you before, she has a light about her and I have only seen her in pictures. I can't imagine what a joy she is in person : )

I just wanted to let you know that I got ACCEPTED for AHCCCS ! We just found out on Thursday. We are so excited and relieved. They are going to act as a secondary to our primary insurance.

I hope you and your Family are doing well !

Jen and Nate said...

I love the hear about wonderful things people do – That’s awesome.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Janalyn said...

I was asked to delete the above comment because it was creating an "unnatural link" between this page and their website. No offense to author of comment. It was a weird email to get!