Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's Snow Fun!






Yesterday we traveled up to play in the snow. It was a 6 hour round-trip car ride for precisely 1 hour of snow fun! It was very worth it though, because Maya asked to go again soon when we got home and Cicily actually said, "more" whenever she got done sledding down a hill. A new verbal word! We've always suspected she'd be our little rollercoaster lover!
Maya wanted to build 2 snowmen - one for her and one for Cis so they could hold hands. So Chris built these beauties in likeness of our girls, and they're holding hands of course! It was quite a fun hour!! We're so glad we got to drive right out of the snow and back home though.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

If I could ship some of the snow at my house your way I would do it in a heartbeat so your girls could play in it.. You have two of the sweetest little girls ever they are going to be best friends always. I hope you guys had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year. Lisa and Kids.

Danielle said...

I love your snow clothes Janalyn.... it reminds me of when you would walk to school in your flip flops when it was freezing outside. Looks like lots of fun!!

Kami Milliron said...

Email me your email address and I will let you know everything the Doctor has told us. I am not ready to post it all on my Blog just yet.

kamillemilliron@gmail.com

Meg said...

Looks like ton of fun!

Kami Milliron said...

I posted it on our Blog, but we found out this morning that our sweet little Girl passed away. I am being induced at Banner Desert tomorrow morning. I am praying for a quick labor because she is only 2 - 3 pounds. I am not sure I am emotionally strong enough to handle a hard labor like I did with Douglas.

Thanks for all your love and support : )

Fabiane Snell said...

Hey guys! WOW, that looks like so much fun! I miss the snow. The girls are growing up so fast, If the girls ever feel like playing on the beach, We have a BEAUTIFUL one just round the corner! love you guys!

Anonymous said...

The Watkins Family in Snow... If only it were back in Utah. Great photos!!