Monday, October 12, 2009

I Love You Gramps


Cicily and her Great Grandpa Vern Watkins. Cicily was sitting with Gramps at her birthday party and her nurse Kelly snapped this priceless picture of Cis signing "I love you" to Gramps. Cicily has always been very fond of her Gramps. He always delights Cicily with his realistic bird calls. She smiles huge, makes her delighted sigh, and signs "bird". I don't think I've ever seen Cis sign I love you quite that well either. A truly dear picture to capture a dear relationship.

6 comments:

mashby said...

That is SO priceless!! There is something special about Gramps, that's for sure! Max is a big fan also. :)

Teri said...

Love it! Love them both. Sad we missed her party. She looks like she had a blast. Always does.

Whitney said...

WOW! That's so cute! I can't believe how grown up she is looking. What a sweetheart.

Nammie said...

Thanks so much to Kelly for this photo. Gramps will be thrilled. It was a very fun event!!

Grandpa Norm

Meg said...

What a sweet picture!

Grubbs Familly said...

so sweet!