Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New Teeth


I told Cicily to show me her teeth so I could get a picture of them. I'd say she obeyed quite nicely!

Here are some pictures of Cicily's new front teeth. (Compare these 2 pics with the ones from Cicily's first day of school to see the teeth difference.) Dr. Carter put crowns on her 4 top front teeth last Friday in surgery. They look so good. We were expecting more "chicklet-like" teeth, and these really look natural. Once again, we got a great doctor who did a great job with our girl! Sadly she still seems sensitive to cold foods, but we'll see how that ends up.

7 comments:

Staci said...

haha! Way to show off your teeth Cicily!:) They look great.

She is too cute & I wish I had her beautiful curls!

Nammie said...

WOW!! That's a mouthful of teeth proudly displayed. I love this girl so much.

Grandpa Norm

Teri said...

Love the teeth...that girl can sure put a smile on my face!

Grubbs Familly said...

They look great!! I guess I just missed this, I should have come over this week.

Robin said...

Awesome smile and teeth!! She looks so happy!

Brittany Arnett said...

She looks so cute, J! I love her fiery personality.

Nath said...

She is a gem - spreading love and life's lessons while going on with her innocent life. You guys are blessed with God's gift.