Thursday, February 16, 2012

Little Sicky

Cicily's been sick this week.  Monday was pretty bad, you can tell because this is Cis' attempt at a smile.   She stayed home from school and we read books like this all afternoon.  This is her favorite thing to do right now.  Let the chickens run around the yard and swing with some good books.  We've been so happy to have great weather to read outside in almost all winter.  This day was a little cold, so we brought out the blanket and pillow she loves from Grandma and Grandpa.  It was a nice afternoon, hope she gets better soon.  (Too much Dr. Seuss maybe??)

3 comments:

Whitney said...

I long to sit outside and read! That looks so great and fun. Tell that girl we love her and we hope she feels better soon

Kristy said...

Oh sweet girl. We've been sick here too, but I'm a little jealous of your outside reading time. We
Miss you guys!

Elizabeth Lee said...

I hope that she gets better soon! We here at Make-A-Wish are so blessed to have met Cicily and your family. Every time someone passes my desk and sees the framed picture you gave me, I get to tell her story and share what a wonderful amazing girl she is.