Thursday, March 1, 2012

More Wish trip pictures - Disney World


 Disney World offers a free photopass CD to GKTW families.  You can get all the photopass photos they take of your family at the parks on it ($100 value).  Just another way Disney and GKTW go above and beyond to make a child's wish trip magical and memorable.

 The girls saw so many characters, they almost filled up their autograph books!  They like looking at them and remembering.
 Our girls were a perfect age to all get excited about seeing these guys in real life that they've read about and seen on tv. 
 Mine and Cicily's favorite princess - Belle.  I didn't know Belle was Cis' favorite until this trip.  Right before we went to this castle to meet Belle, Cis was emphatic about buying a Belle doll play set.  I guess we both admire a girl who's smart and wants some substance to her prince. 
 I've always thought Cis looks like Snow White. 
 Aladdin and Jasmin joked with us about being from a desert like them.  We liked how all the characters stay so in character!
 In front of the Animal Kingdom's Tree of Life.  It has thousands of animals carved into it.  Maya and I were trying to see how many we could spot.  We didn't make it to thousands.

Thinking about cousin Mikey with a special Mickey balloon.  It flashed different colors at night.  We took it around the park for the afternoon and then as we were leaving we let it go, lighting up into the sky.  Maya said something about how she was glad we got a lighted balloon so Mikey could see it coming.
Chris thought it would be fun to get one last picture on our last day.  I thought it would be funny because we'd all look tired and worn out.  But,  I think you can tell we all just had an amazingly fun week and were not tired of it at all! 
This trip was like a little slice of heaven for us.  Being together with our family and just enjoying each other all day for a whole week without all the usual worries.  Oh yeah, and having non-stop FUN all day long!!!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Holy Cow!! I love these pictures. I think that next time I go to Disney I will have to utilize the photo pass. I didn't realize the quality of their pictures. I'm so happy you guys got these for free. How great to have so many family pictures with such beautiful scenery. We love you guys so much.

Ondriawfd said...

Belle must be Chris' favorite princess too. He looks so happy to see her. Good thing he's got a real life Belle, but better, or you may have some competition. ;)

Love the balloon too. I didn't know it lit up. Tell Maya I'm sure Mikey loved it!

Robin said...

I love the last picture of you all - perfect poses and smiles. So glad you all enjoyed the trip!
Hugs,
Robin

Bill and Paula Davis Family said...

I love seeing all the great pictures of your family! It reminds me of our trip to Disney World--I would love to do that again! It looks like everyone had such a wonderful time. GKTW is amazing.

Love you all!
Aunt Paula