Friday, August 16, 2013

School Stories - a note home

Cicily's teacher always sends a note about what school work and fun things they did for the day.  Cis loves these notes!  After I read them she insists we put them on the table for Dad to see first thing when he gets home too.  As soon as Cis comes off the bus, we sit down and read them and talk about her day (her nurse also calls me each day to tell me more stories).  I so very much appreciate knowing what to talk about with Cicily.  She loves it and beams when I ask her about certain activities.  Today she won her rhyming game and was pretty excited to "tell" me about it. 
Yesterday written on her teacher's note was this:
"She was very happy and was a good helper.  M (a friend in class)'s head kept falling to the side so Cicily put her hand under M's head to help hold it up.  Very cute." 
What love. 

1 comment:

Robin said...

Not sure if my first comment went through (got an error) but just wanted to say I'm so happy to hear Cicily is enjoying being back in school!
We think of you all often!!
HUGS!!!!