Monday, February 28, 2011

Change of voice

Hi, it's me - Cicily's Mom. I also go by Janalyn, but I like being known as Cicily's Mom.
When I started this blog for Cis, she was a baby. I just felt like her little story should be told. I always considered this blog to be Cicily's blog; never mine or our family's. I thought maybe when she got older she could start making her own blog entries and writing her own story. Since she likely won't be doing that, and I feel like some of my story as Cicily's Mom should be told, I'm going to talk more about myself and what it's like to be Cicily's Mom. (Some of you may wonder, doesn't she already do that? Well, I probably do more than I intended, but now I'm giving myself full-on permission :) )

1 comment:

Robin said...

Janalyn and Chris, I am devastated to read the latest news. It breaks my heart as I'm sure it does for everyone who has ever met Cicily with her HUGE smile and happy personality. I loved thinking of Cicily and Faith becoming life-long friends even if we only saw you very rarely. I would love to come visit you guys sometime later this year if possible, with Faith if we can and if you would be up for it.
Hugs and prayers,
Robin