Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hope Kids - The Nutcracker

We just found out about this cool organization - Hope Kids
 They make special events available for kids with life-threatening illnesses and their families.  Their goal is to give these kids and families something to always look forward to. 
So in December we signed up to go to the Nutcracker.  It was a very nice night!  Cicily really liked the music and even watched the ballet about 1/3 of the time.  (Which is much better than her attention at a movie theater!)  It was the first and maybe only ballet she'll get to see.  What a life-enriching opportunity.   She was a smiley girl all night!  And Maya loved the music and ballet of course.  We're really looking forward to more Hope Kids events!

5 comments:

ernestas vascenka said...

I'm happy to hear that :>

ernestas vascenka said...

I'm happy to hear that :>

Meg said...

I enjoyed the Nutcracker when I was little girl. My Dad always took me. It was a fun night! I took ballet and tap too.

Ondriawfd said...

They look so pretty in their dresses. I have the Nutcracker music if Maya wants it on her ipod. :)

Janica said...

I'm really bad about commenting on blogs, but I have to tell you I think your 3 girls are beautiful! I am so excited for you guys to get to go to Disneyworld, I hope you have an amazing time!