Sunday, October 14, 2012

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...

It's about learning to DANCE in the RAIN!

I found this quote when Cis was a baby and put it up in our house.  It seems to epitomize what Cicily does so well in life.  And what Chris and I have tried to learn and help her to do more of.  It's nice to remind myself, why would we let a perfectly good monsoon rain pass by without dancing in it! 

Side note: Maya was reading this quote one day and said, "Mom, if a storm was coming, I'd just grab an umbrella."  Yes you would Maya!  And that's another perfectly lovely way to respond to life. 

2 comments:

Kristy said...

These are two of my favorite pictures of all time. I've never seen anything so beautiful!

Ondria said...

Where's the Facebook "like" button when you need it? Actually I need a "love" button.