Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Nurse

This is my very own nurse Kelly. She comes to play with me everyday except for Wednsdays and Saturdays. She also takes my temperature and listens to me breathe. I love playing with Kelly everyday, I wasn't ever nervous around her like I am some new people. I like that she wears glasses like me! Kelly is learning all about me and my little extras, today she even changed my trachy. Hopefully she can go to school with me in October to keep me safe. Thanks for being in my life Kelly!

4 comments:

Staci said...

How exciting!!! I'm glad Sicily likes her & that is so nice that she has her own nurse now! I heard she will start going to nursery with her as well, that will be so nice:)

mashby said...

Cute! What a fun job Kelly has to get to play with Cis so much!! :) Glad Cis likes her so well!

Carrie said...

Gotta love those nurses...on a completely unrelated topic I could have sworn you posted something about new trach ties or collars that I had it on my list to look up but now I can't find where it was posted. Was it possibly on the TCS group?

Nammie said...

Welcome Kelly!!!

Grandpa Norm