Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A new friend


Michelle! This is Cicily's new nurse (well, new as of January, not really new anymore). Cicily loved Michelle from the very first day with her. Really! I had to keep reminding myself that all of Cicily's "extra stuff" was new to Michelle, because she fit in so well with all of us. When I talked to people about Kelly getting a hospital job, I'd say I was nervous about getting a new nurse but that I had hope it would be just fine because Heavenly Father always takes care of His Cicily. I should have more faith! Michelle could not be more perfect for Cicily right now. It's amazing really. Kelly was in Cicily's life full-time at just the right time for Cicily and our family and now Michelle is perfect for a whole different set of reasons.

Some of Cicily's favorite things to do with Michelle:

play a variety of new games with the chickens

give Barbies, Dora or other toys a bath

go for a walk

have Michelle sing "Enchanted" by Taylor Swift really loud to Cicily on the way to hippotherapy (hope you don't mind me sharing Michelle :))

and lots of other games, fun things I'm sure I haven't been around for

4 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

I LOVE how you said " His Cicily " : ) She is the happiest little girl. I could learn a thing or two from her !

mashby said...

CUTE!! Love the matching hair and hair accessory - was that planned!? :)

Camille Hammond said...

I'm so glad she's in great hands! Em did hippotherapy once, it was great! Thanks for your kind words. I really depend on my "special needs mom" support from friends like you! We are pretty lucky!

Meg said...

I love the curly hair!