Sunday, September 9, 2007

Our little game player

Cicily is becoming such a fun game player. She loves to play peek-a-boo! I love this video of her and her Daddy playing one night. (Sorry it's a tad bit dark.) A few days ago she was sitting in her highchair and she'd turn her head to one side and then look at me really quick and smile, then she'd turn it to the other side and look at me really quick and smile, and then the other side, and we kept playing like that for a couple minutes. She's a smart little gal- Sometimes I actually think she's much wiser than most of the adults in her life.

Another reason I love this video is because Cicily is wearing the Passy-Muir Valve on her trach that allows her to "talk" so we can hear her little voice. Love love that voice!

2 comments:

Nammie said...

I love this video . . . thanks so much for keeping this up to date. Love to all - Grandpa Norm

Teri said...

I just watched the video! Way cute to hear her talking and see her playing. I loved the other pictures of the vacation too! It was sure fun. We need to get together soon. Teri