Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Tuesday

 Didn't think you could survive long on 6 breaths/minute, but apparently Cicily can.  

Maybe she just needed one more book with Grandma?  Or one more joke with Dad?  Or one more snuggle with Mom?  Or one more fart joke from Soph?  Or one more story from Maya?
Don't worry, we've told her she can let go anytime.  We know her next life will be beautiful.  I can only imagine if she can do so much here without speaking, how much she'll be able to do to spread the love of Christ with a voice.

9 comments:

Aunt Paula and Uncle Bill said...

We are praying for you, Cis! We love you so much! Thank you for the wonderful life you have shared will all of us. God knew what He was doing when He sent you to your wonderful family. You have all taught us so much of love and laughter!
The angels are going to have a party when Cicily comes to Heaven!

Unknown said...

She will be another beautiful angel made whole and perfect again just like Preston. My prayers are with you and your family.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Theresa Martinez said...

She is a strong and special young lady. My prayers are with all of you. I send my love.

Nikki S. said...

Hugs to that sweet girl. Please tell her Ms. Nikki sends her love. I had the pleasure of subbing for Ms. Kypke a few times this school year and was able to meet sweet Cis. Even though we've never met, your family has been on my heart. Love and hugs to you all.

Unknown said...

Cis you are an amazing young lady. You and your family have touched so many hearts. God bless

Robin Kargoll said...

Sending our love ❤️ to you all.

Natalie said...

I found Cicily's page via a Google search looking for different options for seating in wheelchairs.
Cicily is clearly a special girl and has an amazing spirit. I'm sending my throughts and prayers to her and your family as you go through this time.

Judy said...

What you wrote towards the end is just so beautiful ...her beautiful next life and what she will be able to do with a voice. My thoughts are with all of you every day. ❤️