Thursday, April 6, 2017

Peace

Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.


I just had a friend remind me of this scripture.  Thanks Laura, you're always good at coming up with perfect scriptures for me.  It perfectly describes how you can prepare your daughter to die and still have peace and happiness.  It doesn't make sense, it passeth all our earthly understanding.  But I have felt great peace that I know comes from Jesus Christ.  

Thank you all for praying for us.  It passeth all my understanding to know exactly how having friends and family praying for us gives us such peace and strength.  But I know it's a powerful gift from God.  

1 comment:

Kristine said...

J you are amazing! I love you so much! ������