Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Wednesday

 Maya laid down on the bed by Cicily after she got home from school.  I'm glad I caught a picture of this sweet moment.  I often miss capturing Maya's sweet quiet moments with Cicily.
Cis was going sans- clothing again today so it was harder to take pictures.  Plus, she wasn't very happy so adorable smiley pictures would have been hard to come by.  Here's a sweet moment with her doggy Lucy though.  (I love the Sophie photo bomb.)  Lucy was the only thing she asked for today and it was the first smile I saw when I got Lucy up on the bed to give Cicily "kisses for Cisses".
Cicily woke up at 4 am needing meds.  She stayed awake sad and fitful until 6.  Then she feel asleep and slept peacefully until noon.  Then she woke up crying and I gave her more meds.  She stayed in bed for the rest of the afternoon.  Playing and reading with Mom, Lucy, Sophie and Maya.  She was fairly "out of it" for the most part today.  Dad and I took turns holding her in the green chair tonight and eating dinner.  Then she was ready for bed by 6 pm.  We're starting to think this is looking like a new normal instead of a string of bad days.  But the next few days will tell.

No comments: